Having a coach to yourself is a great way to accelerate the learning process and focus on something specific to your needs. Private coaching is a product that can also be used for corporate groups. With every private lesson comes the same high grade coaching standard with drill and exercises to move your skiing on. Video analysis will also be part of your private lesson if requested.
Private coaching can also be used just to have one of our team guide you around a ski resort and make sure you’re safe and skiing the right terrain for you. Our coach may also be able to help you access great powder snow and exciting descents in terrain you might not find yourself.
Another aspect of private hire of an Academy coach could be to develop your ski fitness. Our team will be able to take you through the full Warren Smith Ski Academy – Ski Fitness program.
Any member of the Ski Academy team can be hired out on a daily basis (subject to availability). Private tuition is better suited to people who require one to one coaching or who wish to bring a group out to the Alps. Private coaching is available in Verbier upon request from November – April. To check availability please contact us with your request(s)
Prices and options
A typical day is 5 hours and a half day is 3 hours. (longer private lessons can be arranged on request)
8 hours – CHF729 / £559 (CHF49 / £39 per extra* person)
5 hours – CHF459 / £349 (CHF49 / £39 per extra* person)
3 hours – CHF299 / £229 (CHF29 / £19 per extra* person)
* Maximum 7 extra persons. Price quoted is for 1-2 people. Extra people apply for 3 people up. Other hours available on request.
* Please note exact CHF price will be re-calculated on the exchange rate of the day. £ rates will still fixed.
(All prices are exempt from VAT)
Hire Warren privately
Warren can be hired for private coaching at a daily fee of £599/CHF899. Please be aware that he is usually booked up far in advance, therefore bookings may not always be possible. To book Warren for a ski coaching + guiding session please write to us through the contact page of the website.
Private coaching cancellation policy:
- Cancellation of the booking must be made to the office or the coach at least 24hrs in advance of the lesson date and a full refund will issued
- There will be no refund(s) provided for bookings cancelled within the 24hrs prior to the lesson date.
- If the mountain is closed due to adverse weather a full refund/alternative date will be issued/arranged